Welcome to Live Well Diary! A place where you can find all the resources you need to live your best life.
The blog is for you if…
- You want to create a life for yourself that you enjoy
- Spend time with other people who enjoy living
- Make the most of your time on this earth.
Our founder, Anna Ong is an entrepreneur and speaker. She believes you can’t just make money—you have to take care of yourself, which sometimes means eating healthy or going on a hike instead of staying at home with your Netflix queue. Anna also knows, as an entrepreneur, that it isn’t always easy to balance all the things in life that matter most to us.
So she created this blog:
- To provide support and advice for those who want to live well without sacrificing their health, family, friends, or careers.
- As a resource. For everything from tips on making your home more beautiful and how to handle stress to how to get your finances in order. And it’s all written by people who have been there before.
We believe everyone deserves access to quality information about living well, so we make our content accessible and easy to understand.
And by this, we’re on a mission to change how people think about living their life well — to give people access to all the tools they need to succeed in every area of their lives.
Here’s Anna’s Linkedin Bio.
Read Anna’s latest guest interview here of why she started her blog and what blogs will be available in the future.